North Shore’s top attractions have teamed up to offer a full day of fun.
Explore Hawaii’s Wild Side
Climb into one of our rugged off-road vehicles and see the world differently with our private off-road tours. You’ll be taken to all the best that Gunstock Ranch has to offer, including scenic mountain trails, WWII historic sites, and a Hidden Cave used as a filming location for “Hawaii 5-0” and Doogie Kamealoha. Our guides provide private engaging tours about this special part of Oahu’s North Shore. You’ll have the chance to get out and see some of our favorite sites up close.
After your exciting adventure, you’ll go to the Polynesian Cultural Center, where you will learn and interact with the diverse cultures of the Polynesian Islands, see the acclaimed night show, and enjoy a delicious buffet to top off your Hawaiian vacation.
1 Hour Ride
Ages 5 + Up
Mon. – Sat.
9:30, 11, 12:30, 2
Guide Driven Tour
Polynesian Cultural Center
12:45 – 9:00 PM
Mon. – Sat.
- An immersive cultural experience in 6 island villages
- Tram tour of Laie
- Go Native activities
- Canoe rides
- “Hawaiian Journey” cinematic experience
- FREE 3-DAY PASS to our island villages
- Gateway Buffet (4 – 7pm)
- Ha: Breath of Life Evening Show (Seating begins at 7:00 pm)
General Rules, Rescheduling, and Cancellation
- We are closed on Sundays. Cancellations for Monday tours need to be done via email.
- We tour rain or shine. In the event we cancel a tour due to unsafe conditions, a full refund will be issued.
- If a customer wants to cancel due to weather, typical cancelation policy applies.
- Two rider minimum. If this minimum is not met, you will be contacted to reschedule. Additional fees may apply.
For Private Tours:
- Arriving late for your tour will affect your tour length.
- All tours need to end at the scheduled time.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have proper directions to our location.
- You will have 24 hours before your tour time to reschedule in order to receive a full refund.
- We will reschedule rides based on availability. Rides that cannot be rescheduled will receive a full refund.
Less than 24 hours and up to 2 hours before tour time:
- You can receive a 50% refund
2 hours before tour time or less:
- No refund will be available. Guests may reschedule with an additional 25% (of the price paid) as a rebooking fee.
- Please allow yourself ample time to reach us. Feel free to use the map on our site to ensure you find the right location.
- Please give yourself an additional 15 min due to traffic and construction.
Please check-in 30 minutes before your rides start time. Each rider must attend a 15-minute safety briefing prior to riding.
Detailed directions will be included in your confirmation email.
What to Wear
- Long pants
- Covered shoes
- Light jacket (if it’s chilly)
*Please note that backpacks and big bags will not be allowed on tours.*
“The talented team provided incredible service and a peaceful ride. The horses are cared for and beautiful! Highly recommend Gunstock Ranch!”Amy F.TripAdvisor
“Top notch experience. Beautiful scenery with excellent and knowledgable guide. Very relaxing from the hustle and bustle of “town”.”James D.TripAdvisor
“We did a last minute booking for a 1 hour ride!! Wow were we impressed!!! Beautiful views!! Paige was so sweet!! We learned about the famous horses we were riding!!”Tiana K.TripAdvisor