Learn the way of the horse in this unique opportunity to get hands-on instruction from a seasoned expert.
Earn Your Spurs!
The horsemanship experience is your opportunity to not just climb into the saddle, but to step into the boots of a horse . You’ll work one-on-one with a Gunstock wrangler to pick up some fundamentals of horseback riding and even go a little further by learning what makes horses tick.
To really know horses takes practice and some help from someone who spends a lot of time with them. This experience is great for anybody who wants to brush up on their skills and for those hoping to work up to an advanced ride. We also welcome kids (2 and up) and their parents. It’s the perfect “mommy and me” or “daddy and me” activity
1 or 2 Hour Ride
Ages 7 + Up
Mon. – Sat.
8:00, 1:00, 4:00
- We are closed on Sundays. Cancellations for Monday tours need to be done via email.
- We tour rain or shine. In the event we cancel a tour due to unsafe conditions, a full refund will be issued.
- If a customer wants to cancel due to weather, typical cancelation policy applies.
- Two rider minimum. If this minimum is not met, you will be contacted to reschedule. Additional fees may apply.
For Private Tours:
- Arriving late for your tour will affect your tour length.
- All tours need to end at the scheduled time.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have proper directions to our location.
- You will have 24 hours before your tour time to reschedule in order to receive a full refund.
- We will reschedule rides based on availability. Rides that cannot be rescheduled will receive a full refund.
Less than 24 hours and up to 2 hours before tour time:
- You can receive a 50% refund
2 hours before tour time or less:
- No refund will be available. Guests may reschedule with an additional 25% (of the price paid) as a rebooking fee.
- Please allow yourself ample time to reach us. Feel free to use the map on our site to ensure you find the right location.
- Please give yourself an additional 15 min due to traffic and construction.
Please check-in 30 minutes before your rides start time. Each rider must attend a 15-minute safety briefing prior to riding.
Detailed directions will be included in your confirmation email.
- Long pants
- Covered shoes
- Light jacket (if it’s chilly)
*Please note that backpacks and big bags will not be allowed on tours.*