Escape the crowds with this guided ride for just the two of you, paired with a delicious private picnic.
No pregnant riders, please
- 1 person for 1 hour
- 1 person for 2 hours
- 2-3 People for 1 hour
- 2-3 People for 2 hours
Earn your spurs!
The horsemanship experience is your opportunity to not just climb into the saddle, but to step into the boots of a horse . You’ll work one-on-one with a Gunstock wrangler to pick up some fundamentals of horseback riding and even go a little further by learning what makes horses tick.
To really know horses takes practice and some help from someone who spends a lot of time with them. This experience is great for anybody who wants to brush up on their skills and for those hoping to work up to an advanced ride. We also welcome kids (2 and up) and their parents. It’s the perfect “mommy and me” or “daddy and me” activity.
General Rules, Rescheduling, and Cancellation Policy
- We are closed on Sundays. Cancellations for Monday tours need to be done via email.
- We tour rain or shine. In the event we cancel a tour due to unsafe conditions, a full refund will be issued.
- If a customer wants to cancel due to weather, no refund will be given.
- Two rider minimum. If this minimum is not met, we will contact you to reschedule. You may choose to pay an additional $25 to make it a private ride.
For Private Tours
- Arriving late for your tour will affect your tour length.
- All tours need to end at the scheduled time.
- We will reschedule rides based on availability. Rides that cannot be rescheduled will receive a full refund.
- You will have 24 hours before your tour time to reschedule in order to receive a full refund.
Less than 24 hours and up to 2 hours before tour time:
- You can receive a 50% refund
2 hours before tour time or less:
- No refund will be available. Guests may reschedule with an additional 25% of the price paid as a rebooking fee.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have proper directions to our location. P lease allow yourself ample time to reach us. Feel free to use the map on our site to ensure you find the right location.
- Please give yourself an additional 15 min due to traffic and construction.
Please arrive promptly 30 minutes before your ride’s start time to check in.
Detailed directions will be included in your confirmation email.
- Long pants
- Covered shoes
*Please note that backpacks and big bags will not be allowed on tours.*