Hidden gems at Gunstock are waiting to be discovered. Experience Oahu’s backcountry with a fully guided UTV tour.
Off-Road Sunset Dinner
See Hawaii’s Best Side
As you cut through the jungle and cruise across open pastures in the glow of the sunset, you’ll wonder how you arrived at such a beautiful place. This is our premier off-road experience, and you’ll enjoy all the best of our other off-road tours, but under colorful Hawaiian skies and with a cool breeze behind you. Plus, you’ll be treated to a locally catered dinner at our private lookout point, complete with a crackling fire, toasted marshmallows, and the sights and sounds of an Oahu twilight.
On the tour, one of our guides will show you to WWII historical sites, the Hidden Cave, filming locations, and point out some of the plants and wildlife along the way. You’ll have the chance to disembark to get an up-close look at the unique features that make Hawaii so special. It will be an adventure you’ll always remember. We look forward to seeing you!
2 Hour Ride
Ages 5 + Up
Mon – Sat
- Please note that this is a guide driven tour, guests will not be permitted to drive the vehicle.
- We are closed on Sundays. Cancellations for Monday tours need to be done via email.
- We tour rain or shine. In the event we cancel a tour due to unsafe conditions, a full refund will be issued.
- If a customer wants to cancel due to weather, typical cancelation policy applies.
- Two rider minimum. If this minimum is not met, you will be contacted to reschedule. Additional fees may apply.
For Private Tours:
- Arriving late for your tour will affect your tour length.
- All tours need to end at the scheduled time.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have proper directions to our location.
- You will have 24 hours before your tour time to reschedule in order to receive a full refund.
- We will reschedule rides based on availability. Rides that cannot be rescheduled will receive a full refund.
Less than 24 hours and up to 2 hours before tour time:
- You can receive a 50% refund
2 hours before tour time or less:
- No refund will be available. Guests may reschedule with an additional 25% (of the price paid) as a rebooking fee.
- Please allow yourself ample time to reach us. Feel free to use the map on our site to ensure you find the right location.
- Please give yourself an additional 15 min due to traffic and construction.
Please arrive promptly 30 minutes before your ride’s start time to check-in.
Detailed directions will be included in your confirmation email.
- Long pants
- Covered shoes
- Light jacket (if it’s chilly)
*Please note that backpacks and big bags will not be allowed on tours.*