Hidden gems at Gunstock are waiting to be discovered. Experience Oahu’s backcountry with a fully guided UTV tour.
Off-Road Eco Tour
An Unforgettable Eco-Adventure
Enjoy a guided tour of the best Gunstock Ranch has to offer: the Hidden Cave, WWII historical sites, stunning vistas, our animals and our newly planted, entirely native Legacy Forest. This private tour gives you the chance to see and learn about Hawaii’s unique beauty up close. Learn about what it means to Malama, our island, plants and animals and help be a part of our massive reforestation effort right here on the North Shore. This also includes removing invasive species, harvesting our own honey, providing open spaces for over 100 head of cattle and over 150 horses to live and thrive. Learn about our efforts to take care of the 900 acres we call home.
If you would like to include a tree planting experience, select the upgrade to plant and dedicate a trackable native tree. The fee goes directly to our non-profit partners, Hawaii Legacy Reforestation Initiative, for the care of the trees. The tree you plant will offset carbon pollution throughout its life.
Planting native trees is an important way to improve the health of Oahu and, on a small scale, the health of the whole planet. After planting your tree in a special ceremony, you can monitor its progress through our proprietary GPS technology. You’ll be able to virtually witness your tree becoming part of a robust and healthy forest and then return anytime to see in person how much it’s grown. We look forward to you taking part in this exciting project.
1.5 Hour Ride
Ages 5+ Up
Mon. – Sat.
9:00, 11:30, 2:00
Upgrade to Tree Planting
- Please note that this is a guide driven tour, guests will not be permitted to drive the vehicle.
- We are closed on Sundays. Cancellations for Monday tours need to be done via email.
- We tour rain or shine. In the event we cancel a tour due to unsafe conditions, a full refund will be issued.
- If a customer wants to cancel due to weather, typical cancelation policy applies.
- Two rider minimum. If this minimum is not met, you will be contacted to reschedule. Additional fees may apply.
For Private Tours:
- Arriving late for your tour will affect your tour length.
- All tours need to end at the scheduled time.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have proper directions to our location.
- You will have 24 hours before your tour time to reschedule in order to receive a full refund.
- We will reschedule rides based on availability. Rides that cannot be rescheduled will receive a full refund.
Less than 24 hours and up to 2 hours before tour time:
- You can receive a 50% refund
2 hours before tour time or less:
- No refund will be available. Guests may reschedule with an additional 25% (of the price paid) as a rebooking fee.
- Please allow yourself ample time to reach us. Feel free to use the map on our site to ensure you find the right location.
- Please give yourself an additional 15 min due to traffic and construction.
Please arrive promptly 30 minutes before your ride’s start time to check-in.
Detailed directions will be included in your confirmation email.
- Long pants
- Covered shoes
- Light jacket (if it’s chilly)
*Please note that backpacks and big bags will not be allowed on tours.*