Hawaii looks even better from horseback, so hop on and join us for an adventure you’ll always remember.
Sunset Horseback Ride
See Hawaii in the Best Light
At sunset, Oahu’s North Shore becomes magical, with colorful skies and billowing clouds that make you feel like you’ve stepped into a painting. This special time turns into an unforgettable experience when you witness it from horseback, traveling through quiet forests and beautiful mountain trails. That’s not to mention that at sunset everything cools down and all the birds start to sing. Trust us, it’s the best time of day to ride.
On the trail, you might see grazing cattle, native fruit trees, and even wild pigs. You’ll also have sneak peeks of the ocean below, leading up to the best part—a thrilling panoramic view from our scenic lookout. You’ll remember it for years to come.
1.5 Hour Ride
Ages 7 + Up
Mon. – Sat.
- We are closed on Sundays. Cancellations for Monday tours need to be done via email.
- We tour rain or shine. In the event we cancel a tour due to unsafe conditions, a full refund will be issued.
- If a customer wants to cancel due to weather, typical cancelation policy applies.
- Two rider minimum. If this minimum is not met, you will be contacted to reschedule. Additional fees may apply.
For Private Tours:
- Arriving late for your tour will affect your tour length.
- All tours need to end at the scheduled time.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have proper directions to our location.
- You will have 24 hours before your tour time to reschedule in order to receive a full refund.
- We will reschedule rides based on availability. Rides that cannot be rescheduled will receive a full refund.
Less than 24 hours and up to 2 hours before tour time:
- You can receive a 50% refund
2 hours before tour time or less:
- No refund will be available. Guests may reschedule with an additional 25% (of the price paid) as a rebooking fee.
- Please allow yourself ample time to reach us. Feel free to use the map on our site to ensure you find the right location.
- Please give yourself an additional 15 min due to traffic and construction.
Please check-in 45 minutes before your rides start time. Each rider must attend a 15-minute safety briefing prior to riding.
Detailed directions will be included in your confirmation email.
- Long pants
- Covered shoes
- Light jacket (if it’s chilly)
*Please note that backpacks and big bags will not be allowed on tours.*