Escape the crowds with this guided ride for just the two of you, paired with a delicious private picnic.
Sweetheart Horseback Experience
Every Date is Better with Horses
Sometimes the best way to get closer is to getaway. There’s no better place to spend quality time together than Hawaii’s North Shore, and you haven’t seen the island until you’ve seen it by horseback, riding through the forest trails and overlooking the ocean.
This is a unique and unforgettable experience, far away from all the noise of the regular tourist spots. You’ll see a side of Oahu that many don’t know about and enjoy a private picnic together, complete with delicious cold cut sandwiches on a brioche bun, fresh fruit, and a bottle of sparkling cider. The highlight of the ride is a sweeping panoramic view of the ocean from our lookout point, where you can take in the full scale and beauty of the island. (If you can take your eyes off each other, that is)
If you’re comfortable on horses and would like to upgrade to an advanced ride, just let us know!
2 Hour Ride
Ages 7 + Up
Mon. – Sat.
- We are closed on Sundays. Cancellations for Monday tours need to be done via email.
- We tour rain or shine. In the event we cancel a tour due to unsafe conditions, a full refund will be issued.
- If a customer wants to cancel due to weather, typical cancelation policy applies.
- Two rider minimum. If this minimum is not met, you will be contacted to reschedule. Additional fees may apply.
For Private Tours:
- Arriving late for your tour will affect your tour length.
- All tours need to end at the scheduled time.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have proper directions to our location.
- You will have 24 hours before your tour time to reschedule in order to receive a full refund.
- We will reschedule rides based on availability. Rides that cannot be rescheduled will receive a full refund.
Less than 24 hours and up to 2 hours before tour time:
- You can receive a 50% refund
2 hours before tour time or less:
- No refund will be available. Guests may reschedule with an additional 25% (of the price paid) as a rebooking fee.
- Please allow yourself ample time to reach us. Feel free to use the map on our site to ensure you find the right location.
- Please give yourself an additional 15 min due to traffic and construction.
Please check-in 30 minutes before your rides start time. Each rider must attend a 15-minute safety briefing prior to riding.
Detailed directions will be included in your confirmation email.
- Long pants
- Covered shoes
- Light jacket (if it’s chilly)
*Please note that backpacks and big bags will not be allowed on tours.*