Take a horseback ride to a beautiful island lookout, then tour the acclaimed Polynesian Cultural Center and enjoy the new Gateway Buffet experience.
Enjoy the Great Outdoors and a Taste of Island Life
We’ve pulled out all the stops for this exclusive experience. Take a gentle horseback ride through forest and mountain trails, passing sweeping pastures, local wildlife, and a jaw-dropping view from our famous lookout. You’ll hear some local history from one of our expert guides and get a glimpse of a few hidden gems throughout the ranch.
You’ll then head to the nearby Polynesian Cultural Center, an island favorite, and enjoy hands-on experiences with the islands and cultures of the South Pacific. After you’ve worked up an appetite, you’ll experience the brand-new Gateway Buffet, with delicious Polynesian-inspired food from around the world. Then, the day is topped off with great seats at the acclaimed “Breath of Life” evening show.
1 Hour Ride
Ages 5 + Up
Mon. – Sat.
9:30, 11, 12:30, 2
Polynesian Cultural Center
12:45 – 9:00 PM
Mon. – Sat.
- An immersive cultural experience in 6 island villages
- Tram tour of Laie
- Go Native activities
- Canoe pageant
- “Hawaiian Journey” cinematic experience
- FREE 3-DAY PASS to our island villages
- Gateway Buffet (4 – 7pm)
- Ha: Breath of Life Evening Show (Seating begins at 7:00 pm)
- We are closed on Sundays. Cancellations for Monday tours need to be done via email.
- We tour rain or shine. In the event we cancel a tour due to unsafe conditions, a full refund will be issued.
- If a customer wants to cancel due to weather, typical cancelation policy applies.
- Two rider minimum. If this minimum is not met, you will be contacted to reschedule. Additional fees may apply.
For Private Tours:
- Arriving late for your tour will affect your tour length.
- All tours need to end at the scheduled time.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have proper directions to our location.
- You will have 24 hours before your tour time to reschedule in order to receive a full refund.
- We will reschedule rides based on availability. Rides that cannot be rescheduled will receive a full refund.
Less than 24 hours and up to 2 hours before tour time:
- You can receive a 50% refund
2 hours before tour time or less:
- No refund will be available. Guests may reschedule with an additional 25% (of the price paid) as a rebooking fee.
- Please allow yourself ample time to reach us. Feel free to use the map on our site to ensure you find the right location.
- Please give yourself an additional 15 min due to traffic and construction.
Please check-in 30 minutes before your rides start time. Each rider must attend a 15-minute safety briefing prior to riding.
Detailed directions will be included in your confirmation email.
- Long pants
- Covered shoes
- Light jacket (if it’s chilly)
*Please note that backpacks and big bags will not be allowed on tours.*