Hawaii looks even better from horseback, so hop on and join us for an adventure you’ll always remember.
Private Sunset Dinner Ride
Have a Magical Evening Together
This is the ultimate paniolo experience, and we’re confident you’ll have a special and unforgettable evening. You set off on your horseback ride in the cooler portion of the day and travel under sunset skies on your way to our signature mountain lookout point. Your guide will share stories about the ranch and the surrounding areas along the way and point out some of the sights, including peacefully grazing cattle, ocean views, and maybe even wild pigs!
Once at the lookout, you’ll enjoy a fresh, locally catered meal, kept warm for you by the campfire. Enjoy the spectacular panoramic view as you dine in a quiet, private setting. If you’d like, you can even roast some marshmallows and chat around the fire before heading back down. When it’s time to saddle up again, you’ll be riding home in the light of dusk. It’s a special way to experience Oahu’s North Shore and the perfect addition to your Hawaiian adventure.
2 Hour Ride
Ages 7 + Up
Mon. – Sat.
- We are closed on Sundays. Cancellations for Monday tours need to be done via email.
- We tour rain or shine. In the event we cancel a tour due to unsafe conditions, a full refund will be issued.
- If a customer wants to cancel due to weather, typical cancelation policy applies.
- Two rider minimum. If this minimum is not met, you will be contacted to reschedule. Additional fees may apply.
For Private Tours:
- Arriving late for your tour will affect your tour length.
- All tours need to end at the scheduled time.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have proper directions to our location.
- You will have 24 hours before your tour time to reschedule in order to receive a full refund.
- We will reschedule rides based on availability. Rides that cannot be rescheduled will receive a full refund.
Less than 24 hours and up to 2 hours before tour time:
- You can receive a 50% refund
2 hours before tour time or less:
- No refund will be available. Guests may reschedule with an additional 25% (of the price paid) as a rebooking fee.
- Please allow yourself ample time to reach us. Feel free to use the map on our site to ensure you find the right location.
- Please give yourself an additional 15 min due to traffic and construction.
Please check-in 30 minutes before your rides start time. Each rider must attend a 15-minute safety briefing prior to riding.
Detailed directions will be included in your confirmation email.
- Long pants
- Covered shoes
- Light jacket (if it’s chilly)
*Please note that backpacks and big bags will not be allowed on tours.*