Children will love this private, safe, and memorable horse experience tailored for riders ages 2-7 years old.
Pony Ride for Kids
A Big Adventure for Little Riders
On our pony rides, your kids have a chance to do something they’ll always feel proud of. Riding a horse is an unforgettable experience for kids, and our wranglers will help them become little wranglers in a setting that’s safe and comfortable.
Parents can walk alongside their child at no charge and get a few great photos along the way. One of our wranglers will lead, or “pony”, the horse while the kids sit in the saddle and feel on top of the world. Parents and kids alike can take in the beautiful scenery on the ranch, enjoying native Hawaiian plants, birds, and a cool, fresh breeze. Gunstock Ranch is situated in one of the most picturesque spots on Oahu’s North Shore, so there’s plenty for all ages to appreciate.
After the ride, children will have a chance to feed and pet the horses for the perfect end to a great adventure.
30 Minute Experience
Ages 2 + Up
Mon. – Sat.
10:00, 1:15, 3:30, 4:30
- We are closed on Sundays. Cancellations for Monday tours need to be done via email.
- We tour rain or shine. In the event we cancel a tour due to unsafe conditions, a full refund will be issued.
- If a customer wants to cancel due to weather, typical cancelation policy applies.
- Two rider minimum. If this minimum is not met, you will be contacted to reschedule. Additional fees may apply.
For Private Tours:
- Arriving late for your tour will affect your tour length.
- All tours need to end at the scheduled time.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have proper directions to our location.
- You will have 24 hours before your tour time to reschedule in order to receive a full refund.
- We will reschedule rides based on availability. Rides that cannot be rescheduled will receive a full refund.
Less than 24 hours and up to 2 hours before tour time:
- You can receive a 50% refund
2 hours before tour time or less:
- No refund will be available. Guests may reschedule with an additional 25% (of the price paid) as a rebooking fee.
- Please allow yourself ample time to reach us. Feel free to use the map on our site to ensure you find the right location.
- Please give yourself an additional 15 min due to traffic and construction.
Please check-in 30 minutes before your rides start time. Each rider must attend a 15-minute safety briefing prior to riding.
Detailed directions will be included in your confirmation email.
- Long pants
- Covered shoes
- Light jacket (if it’s chilly)
*Please note that backpacks and big bags will not be allowed on tours.*