With pony rides, a petting zoo, party pavilion and campfire, Gunstock Ranch has you covered for your next private event.
Let’s make it a great party!
We like having fun, and whatever kind of party you have in mind, Gunstock Ranch has the facilities to make it awesome. You’ll have access to party pavilions, a campfire, the petting zoo, pony rides, and a playground, so whether you’re putting something special together for the little ones or planning a birthday party, graduation celebration, or work event, we’ve got you covered.
We don’t charge by the number of guests, so make sure to bring the whole crew! You’re also welcome to bring your own food (just no alcohol, please), including a caterer or outside vendor with approval. Events come with 30 minutes set-up and 15-minute clean-up. We also offer a 10% discount for Kama’aina and military.
- Gunstock Ranch is an alcohol and smoking free facility. If guest show up
intoxicated they will be asked to leave and no refund will be given. It is the responsibility of the event hosts to enforce this rule for all their guests.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who we feel would put our establishment, guests, or themselves in danger.
- Gunstock Ranch is closed for events on Sundays.
- Stay in your designated area or trail for your activity. Guests may not wander the ranch including, but not limited, boarder’s pastures and stalls. We are not responsible for injuries incurred due to violation of this rule.
- All access to facility must go through Gunstock Ranch personnel. Check-in is at the Trails Office.