Escape the crowds with this guided ride for just the two of you, paired with a delicious private picnic.
- Experienced riders only
- No pregnant riders, please
- Young Adults
Experience a Little “Giddy Up”
Everyone always wants to jump on and ride fast when they’re with horses, and that’s exactly what our advanced ride is for. Experienced riders can kick up the energy a little and have a horseback adventure in a truly spectacular natural setting—Oahu’s North Shore. Guided by one of our wranglers, you’ll strike out onto technical trails and across open pastures, passing grazing cows who just might sneak a peek to see your skills!
This ride involves trotting and cantering, and it’s important that all participants have previous riding experience. Wranglers will assess riding skills and will base the pace of the ride on the skill level of the least experienced rider in the group. Our wranglers are well-trained and ready for anything, so as long as you have the horse skills needed, you’ll have a fun and safe experience.
- We are closed on Sundays. Cancellations for Monday tours need to be done via email.
- We tour rain or shine. In the event, we cancel a tour due to unsafe conditions a full refund will be issued.
- If a customer wants to cancel due to weather on a tour that is going out other policies will apply.
- This tour is not available during select blackout dates. Please call for more details.
For Private Tours
- Arriving late for your tour will affect your tour length.
- All tours need to end at the scheduled time.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have proper directions to our location.
- We will reschedule rides based on availability. Rides that can not be rescheduled will receive a full refund.
- You will have 24 hours before your tour time to reschedule, in order to receive a full refund.
Less than 24 hours and up to 2 hours before tour time
- You can receive a 50% refund
2 hours before tour time or Late
- No refund will be available. Guests may reschedule with an additional 25% (of the price paid) as a rebooking fee.
- Please allow yourself ample time to reach us. Feel free to use the map on our site to ensure you find the right location.
- Please give yourself an additional 15 min due to traffic and construction.
Please check-in 30 minutes before your rides start time. Each rider must attend a 15-minute safety briefing prior to riding.
Detailed directions will be included in your confirmation email.
- Long pants
- Covered shoes
- Light jacket (if it’s chilly)
*Please note that backpacks and big bags will not be allowed on tours.*