Experience Hawaii through a variety of family-friendly horseback rides, off-road expeditions, and planting experiences.
Off-Road Planter’s Experience
An unforgettable Legacy Forest Adventure
At the top of the ranch, overlooking the ocean, you’ll sit down to enjoy a local picnic lunch in a private and relaxing setting. This is a great time to soak up the beautiful sights and sounds and reflect on the positive legacy you’ve left behind by planting a native tree.
Your trackable tree links you to the tree through proprietary GPS technology, part of our partnership with Hawaii Legacy Reforestation Initiative. This includes a special dedication and e-certificate to honor a loved one or celebrate a special event.
1 Hour Ride
Ages 5 + Up
Mon. – Sat.
Tree Purchase Required
- We are closed on Sundays. Cancellations for Monday tours need to be done via email.
- We tour rain or shine. In the event we cancel a tour due to unsafe conditions, a full refund will be issued.
- If a customer wants to cancel due to weather, typical cancelation policy applies.
- Two rider minimum. If this minimum is not met, you will be contacted to reschedule. Additional fees may apply.
For Private Tours:
- Arriving late for your tour will affect your tour length.
- All tours need to end at the scheduled time.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have proper directions to our location.
- You will have 24 hours before your tour time to reschedule in order to receive a full refund.
- We will reschedule rides based on availability. Rides that cannot be rescheduled will receive a full refund.
Less than 24 hours and up to 2 hours before tour time:
- You can receive a 50% refund
2 hours before tour time or less:
- No refund will be available. Guests may reschedule with an additional 25% (of the price paid) as a rebooking fee.
- Please allow yourself ample time to reach us. Feel free to use the map on our site to ensure you find the right location.
- Please give yourself an additional 15 min due to traffic and construction.
Please check-in 30 minutes before your rides start time. Each rider must attend a 15-minute safety briefing prior to riding.
Detailed directions will be included in your confirmation email.
- Long pants
- Covered shoes
- Light jacket (if it’s chilly)
*Please note that backpacks and big bags will not be allowed on tours.*