Climb into one of our rugged off-road vehicles and explore hidden caves, historic WWII sites, and the beautiful countryside. You’ll even take part in an authentic luau to cap off this memorable adventure.
- Availability: Monday – Saturday
- Start Time: 09:00 am
- Duration: 1.5 hour
- Passenger - Pinzgauer UTV Minimum party size of 5. Vehicle holds 12 people total.
- Passenger - UTV Each vehicle holds up to 3 passengers.
An Unforgettable Eco-Adventure
Enjoy a guided tour of the best Gunstock Ranch has to offer: the Hidden Cave, WWII historical sites, stunning vistas, and our newly planted, entirely native Legacy Forest. This private tour gives you the chance to see Hawaii’s unique beauty up close and then help preserve it by planting a native tree, part of a massive reforestation effort right here on the North Shore.
The Legacy Forest, part of our partnership with Hawaii Legacy Reforestation Initiative, is an important way to improve the health of Oahu and, on a small scale, the health of the whole planet. The tree you plant will offset carbon pollution throughout its life. We look forward to you taking part in this exciting project.
An upgrade is also available for a dedicated, fully trackable tree. After planting your tree in a special ceremony, you can monitor its progress through our proprietary GPS technology. You’ll be able to virtually witness your tree becoming part of a robust and healthy forest and then return anytime to see in person how much it’s grown.
- We are closed on Sundays. Cancellations for Monday tours need to be done via email.
- We tour rain or shine. In the event we cancel a tour due to unsafe conditions, a full refund will be issued.
- If a customer wants to cancel due to weather, no refund will be given.
- Two rider minimum. If this minimum is not met, we will contact you to reschedule. You may choose to pay an additional $25 to make it a private ride.
For Private Tours
- Arriving late for your tour will affect your tour length.
- All tours need to end at the scheduled time.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have proper directions to our location.
- We will reschedule rides based on availability. Rides that cannot be rescheduled will receive a full refund.
- You will have 24 hours before your tour time to reschedule in order to receive a full refund.
Less than 24 hours and up to 2 hours before tour time:
- You can receive a 50% refund
2 hours before tour time or less:
- No refund will be available. Guests may reschedule with an additional 25% (of the price paid) as a rebooking fee.
- Please allow yourself ample time to reach us. Feel free to use the map on our site to ensure you find the right location.
- Please give yourself an additional 15 min due to traffic and construction.
Please arrive promptly 30 minutes before your ride’s start time to check-in.
Detailed directions will be included in your confirmation email.
- Long Pants
- Covered Shoes
- Water bottle
- Light Jacket
*Please note that backpacks and big bags will not be allowed on the tour*