Gunstock Reopening Policies
As we work to reopen, the safety and well being of our guests and staff are of the utmost importance to us. We have created and are implementing new policies and procedures to help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Tour Operational Changes:
- Group Rides (1.5 Hour Scenic horseback ride, 1 Hour Scenic horseback; Sunset Horseback) will not exceed 10 people. Guests will maintain socially distaning guidelines while on horseback.
- All other tours are already private.
- Staff will have temperatures taken at the beginning of each shift.
- The staff has also been instructed to stay home if they are not feeling well and or experiencing COVID like symptoms.
- Our staff will wear masks and gloves during check-in, loading guests, and when guests need help from staff and unloading. During the horseback ride, masks may be removed so guests can hear the tour. CDC social distancing guidelines will be followed.
- Our staff will only take guest photos from their phones
- If the answer is yes to any of these questions we kindly ask you to reschedule or cancel your reservation for the safety of other guests and our staff.
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or sore throat?
- Have you experienced a fever in the last 48 hours?
- We ask that for:
- Horseback rides guests wear a mask during check-in, mounting and unmounting.
- Off-road tours guests will wear masks through the duration of the tour. Masks can be removed temporarily for pictures.
- Reservations are required. No walk-ins permitted
- Guests will be assigned a picnic table (private to their party) to wait for their tour. Guests will be able to sign waivers on-site.
- Masks are required to protect yourself and our staff. If you don’t have a mask you may purchase one for $5.
- Be aware of others’ personal space – avoid hugs, kisses, and handshakes
- Wait at your check-in picnic table until you are called to mount your horse.
- We have increased cleaning procedures throughout our areas as well as added more sanitation stations.
- We have increased our frequency of cleaning gear.
- Tack is sanitized between rides
- Reins and helmets are sanitized before and after each use
- Off-Road Tour vehicles will be sanitized between tours.