This option is ideal for swimmers younger than preschool age, older students that have not taken swimming before or would like to refine their strokes.
- Ages: Ideal for 5 years old to teen
- Duration: 30 minutes
- 8 lessons
Learn how to swim gradually
- Level 1 – Begin developing positive attitudes, good swimming habits and safe practices in and around the water – 4 swimmers per class.
- Level 2 – Give participants success with fundamental skills, including learning how to float without support and to recover to a vertical position – 4 swimmers per class.
- Level 3 – Build on the skills in Level 2 by providing additional guided practice in deeper water – 3-5 swimmers per class.
- Level 4 – Develop swimmer’s confidence in the strokes learned in Level 3 and to improve other aquatic skills – 3-5 swimmers per class.