This option is ideal for swimmers younger than preschool age, older students that have not taken swimming before or would like to refine their strokes.
- Learn important response techniques in the event of a water emergency
- Gain the the knowledge necessary to become a lifeguard
Train and earn your certification!
Gunstock Aquatics has teamed up with the American Red Cross to provide a wide variety of training and certification courses. We are prepared to come to your workplace or you can come to our facility. We offer classes, review, or challenge formats. As the number of participants increases, the cost per student becomes more affordable. We also have all material available online which has decreased the number of face to face hours in the classroom.
We offer the following Certification Courses:
- First Aid – 3 hours
- CPR+AED (Adult or Pediatrics) – 3 hours
- First Aid +CPR+AED (Adult or Pediatrics) – 5 hours
- CPR+AED Professional Rescuer and Health Care Provider – 6 hours
- Lifeguard Training – 26 hours
Call now to enroll in our next session: 808-342-7273