Turn your flight into an opportunity to give back by planting a native tree in Oahu’s Legacy Forest.
Restore the Land
During your tree planting and eco-tour, your guides will talk about the history of Hawaiian land and how your tree will contribute to healing the local ecosystem. You’ll see wildlife, grazing cattle, and ocean views, then personally plant the tree in a memorable ceremony. When you leave, you’ll have made a measurable difference in the effort to create a sustainable future.
You will receive an email certificate and link to proprietary GPS technology where you can monitor and track your tree for years to come.
- 1 hour flight time sightseeing Oahu
- 1 hour and 30 minutes Landing and private Tree-Planting Experience with 1 native tree
- In-flight cabin cooler of refreshments and light snacks
- Total Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes
1 Hour Flight
Mon. – Sat.
12:45 – 9:00 PM
Enjoy an experience of a lifetime with someone special as you take in the sights of Oahu by helicopter. Your adventure together sends you soaring along the coastline and in-land views, offering sights of historic landmarks, rugged canyons embedded with misty rainforests and sandy beaches along the iconic North Shore.
- Kaliuwa‘a (Sacred Falls)
- Ka’a’awa Valley (Jurassic Park)
- Kāne‘ohe Bay
- Pearl Harbor, WWII Arizona Memorial, and Battleship Missouri
- Famous North Shore surf spots – Sunset, Pipeline, Waimea Bay
Included in the tour:
All the tools necessary for the event. The purchase of one native tree is $90. The $90 goes directly to our non-profit partner Hawaii Legacy Reforestation Initiative. An e-certificate and the ability to track your tree is included.
If you’d like to plant additional trees, you can upgrade to a specially dedicated and trackable tree for each person. Proprietary technology lets you virtually monitor your tree’s growth and dedication can be a wonderful way to honor a loved one or to commemorate a special event.
- We are closed on Sundays. Cancellations for Monday tours need to be done via email.
- We tour rain or shine. In the event we cancel a tour due to unsafe conditions, a full refund will be issued.
- If a customer wants to cancel due to weather, typical cancelation policy applies.
- Two rider minimum. If this minimum is not met, you will be contacted to reschedule. Additional fees may apply.
For Private Tours:
- Arriving late for your tour will affect your tour length.
- All tours need to end at the scheduled time.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have proper directions to our location.
- You will have 24 hours before your tour time to reschedule in order to receive a full refund.
- We will reschedule rides based on availability. Rides that cannot be rescheduled will receive a full refund.
Less than 24 hours and up to 2 hours before tour time:
- You can receive a 50% refund
2 hours before tour time or less:
- No refund will be available. Guests may reschedule with an additional 25% (of the price paid) as a rebooking fee.
- Please allow yourself ample time to reach us. Feel free to use the map on our site to ensure you find the right location.
- Please give yourself an additional 15 min due to traffic and construction.
Please check-in 30 minutes before your rides start time. Each rider must attend a 15-minute safety briefing prior to riding.
Detailed directions will be included in your confirmation email.
- Long pants
- Covered shoes
- Light jacket (if it’s chilly)
*Please note that backpacks and big bags will not be allowed on tours.*