Get a ride from your hotel right to the North Shore where you’ll go on a horseback ride, plant a native tree, and explore the highlights of this unique and special place.
Gunstock and Polynesian Adventure
See the North Shore’s Best
With this special package, you’ll go from Honolulu to the storied North Shore of Oahu, seeing all the amazing sights along the way. A guide will pick you up from your hotel in the morning and point out all the beautiful scenery and landmarks as you wind your way along the coast. Then, you’ll come to Gunstock Ranch where you’ll experience a horseback adventure the Hawaiian way. You’ll also get a special tour of the Oahu’s Legacy Forest and plant a native tree with your group.
A delicious lunch will be provided at the ranch, and then you’ll head back to Honolulu, seeing historic Haleiwa and the famous North Shore surfing beaches along the way. This is a truly unique part of the world, and you’ll fall in love with it during this perfect Hawaiian day.
10 Hours Total
Ages 7 + Up
Tue. & Thur.
North Shore Tour
- We are closed on Sundays. Cancellations for Monday tours need to be done via email.
- We tour rain or shine. In the event we cancel a tour due to unsafe conditions, a full refund will be issued.
- If a customer wants to cancel due to weather, no refund will be given.
- Two rider minimum. If this minimum is not met, we will contact you to reschedule. You may choose to pay an additional $25 to make it a private ride.
For Private Tours:
- Arriving late for your tour will affect your tour length.
- All tours need to end at the scheduled time.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have proper directions to our location.
- We will reschedule rides based on availability. Rides that cannot be rescheduled will receive a full refund.
- You will have 24 hours before your tour time to reschedule in order to receive a full refund.
Less than 24 hours and up to 2 hours before tour time:
- You can receive a 50% refund
2 hours before tour time or less:
- No refund will be available. Guests may reschedule with an additional 25% (of the price paid) as a rebooking fee.
- Please allow yourself ample time to reach us. Feel free to use the map on our site to ensure you find the right location.
- Please give yourself an additional 15 min due to traffic and construction.
Please check-in 30 minutes before your rides start time. Each rider must attend a 15-minute safety briefing prior to riding.
Detailed directions will be included in your confirmation email.
- Long pants
- Covered shoes
- Light jacket (if it’s chilly)
*Please note that backpacks and big bags will not be allowed on tours.*