After a special sunset tour of the countryside, sit down to a locally sourced meal beside the campfire with your special someone.
- Picnic lunch included
- Passengers - UTV
- Passengers - Pinzgauer UTV
Capture the thrill of backcountry Hawaii
There are some places you just can’t get to on horseback, and this off-road experience gives you a backstage pass to the very best Gunstock Ranch has to offer. Get a look behind the scenes at grazing cattle and native wildlife, and sample some tropical fruit if it’s in season. Our guides will narrate it all and bring to life the stories and hidden gems of the ranch. You’ll see favorite spots like the Hidden Cave, WWII historical sites, and filming locations for TV. Then top it all off with a delicious picnic lunch overlooking awe-inspiring views of Oahu’s North Shore.
This adventure is only booked for your private group so you can share memories with your loved ones and enjoy quality time together. There’s no feeling quite like trekking through the Hawaiian countryside, far from the sounds of traffic and the city. We look forward to taking you there!
- We are closed on Sundays. Cancellations for Monday tours need to be done via email.
- We tour rain or shine. In the event we cancel a tour due to unsafe conditions, a full refund will be issued.
- If a customer wants to cancel due to weather, no refund will be given.
- Two rider minimum. If this minimum is not met, we will contact you to reschedule. You may choose to pay an additional $25 to make it a private ride.
For Private Tours
- Arriving late for your tour will affect your tour length.
- All tours need to end at the scheduled time.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have proper directions to our location.
- We will reschedule rides based on availability. Rides that cannot be rescheduled will receive a full refund.
- You will have 24 hours before your tour time to reschedule in order to receive a full refund.
Less than 24 hours and up to 2 hours before tour time:
- You can receive a 50% refund
2 hours before tour time or less:
- No refund will be available. Guests may reschedule with an additional 25% (of the price paid) as a rebooking fee.
- Please allow yourself ample time to reach us. Feel free to use the map on our site to ensure you find the right location.
- Please give yourself an additional 15 min due to traffic and construction.
Please arrive promptly 30 minutes before your ride’s start time to check-in.
Detailed directions will be included in your confirmation email.
- Long pants
- Covered shoes
- Water bottle
- Light jacket
*Please note that backpacks and big bags will not be allowed on the tour*