Ride through the lush Hawaiian sunset and share a memorable fireside dinner with your favorite person.
- Availability: Monday – Saturday
- Start Times: 11 am & 1 pm
- Duration: 2 hours
- Ages: 7 and up
- Weight limit: 240 lbs
- Walking only ride—no trotting or cantering
- No pregnant riders, please
- Picnic lunch included
Every date is better with horses
Sometimes the best way to get closer is to get away. There’s no better place to spend quality time together than Hawaii’s North Shore, and you haven’t seen the island until you’ve seen it by horseback, riding through the forest trails and overlooking the ocean.
This is a unique and unforgettable experience, far away from all the noise of the regular tourist spots. You’ll see a side of Oahu that many don’t know about and enjoy a private picnic together, complete with delicious sandwiches on fresh homemade bread, fruit, and a bottle of sparkling cider. The highlight of the ride is a sweeping panoramic view of the ocean from our lookout point, where you can take in the full scale and beauty of the island. (If you can take your eyes off each other, that is.)
If you are comfortable on horses and would like to add some advanced ride features, we can adjust the ride for you since it is a private party.
- We are closed on Sundays. Cancellations for Monday tours need to be done via email.
- We tour rain or shine. In the event, we cancel a tour due to unsafe conditions a full refund will be issued.
- If customer wants to cancel due to weather on a tour that is going out other policies will apply.
- There is a minimum of two riders for this ride. If this minimum is not met, we will contact you to reschedule. You may choose to pay an additional $25 to make it a private ride.
For Private Tours
- Arriving late for your tour will effect your tour length.
- All tours need to end at the scheduled time.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have proper directions to our location.
- We will reschedule rides based on availability. Rides that can not be rescheduled will receive a full refund.
- You will have 24 hours before your tour time to reschedule, in order to receive a full refund.
Less than 24 hours and up to 2 hours before tour time
- You can receive a 50% refund
2 hours before tour time or Late
- No refund will be available. Guests may reschedule with an additional 25% (of the price paid) as a rebooking fee.
- Please allow yourself ample time to reach us. Feel free to use the map on our site to ensure you find the right location.
- Please give yourself an additional 15 min due to traffic and construction.
Please check in 30 minutes before your rides start time. Each rider must attend a 15-minute safety briefing prior to riding.
Detailed directions will be included in your confirmation email.
- Long pants
- Covered shoes