Enjoy a leisure ride through cattle pastures to see our hidden cave featured on Hawaii 5-0 and our “Laie” Lookout.
- Availability: Monday – Saturday
- Start Times: 10:30AM & 3:30PM*
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Ages: 7 and up
- Weight limit: 240 lbs
- Walking only ride–no trotting or cantering
- No pregnant riders, please
*Last ride time is seasonal and may vary by 30 min. Please check when booking
Discover an exciting new perspective
Hawaii looks even better from horseback, so hop on and join us for an adventure you’ll always remember. Led by a friendly guide, you’ll travel through pastures and mountain trails, seeing the gorgeous sights of Oahu’s North Shore along the way, with its clear, blue water, small islands, and white sandy beaches.
It’s one of the best views you can find anywhere on Oahu, and you’ll feel proud of yourself for getting there like a real paniolo (Hawaiian cowboy). We look forward to you coming to be a part of our Ohana for a day here at Gunstock Ranch.
- We are closed on Sundays. Cancellations for Monday tours need to be done via email.
- We tour rain or shine. In the event we cancel a tour due to unsafe conditions, a full refund will be issued.
- If a customer wants to cancel due to weather, no refund will be given.
- Two rider minimum. If this minimum is not met, we will contact you to reschedule. You may choose to pay an additional $25 to make it a private ride.
For Private Tours
- Arriving late for your tour will affect your tour length.
- All tours need to end at the scheduled time.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have proper directions to our location.
- We will reschedule rides based on availability. Rides that cannot be rescheduled will receive a full refund.
- You will have 24 hours before your tour time to reschedule in order to receive a full refund.
Less than 24 hours and up to 2 hours before tour time:
- You can receive a 50% refund
2 hours before tour time or less:
- No refund will be available. Guests may reschedule with an additional 25% (of the price paid) as a rebooking fee.
- Please allow yourself ample time to reach us. Feel free to use the map on our site to ensure you find the right location.
- Please give yourself an additional 15 min due to traffic and construction.
Please arrive promptly, 30 minutes before your ride’s start time, to ensure you will be there for 15-minute safety briefing and mounting prior to the ride. Unfortunately, if you miss the 15-minute safety briefing you will not be able to ride. Please plan ahead so you are not late.
Detailed directions will be included in your confirmation email.
- Long pants
- Covered shoes
*Please note that backpacks or large bags will not be allowed on the tour*