Enjoy a leisure ride through open pastures to see gorgeous ocean views and the Hidden Cave featured on “Hawaii 5-0”.
- Availability: Monday – Saturday
- Start Times: 9 am*, 10:30 am & 3 pm
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Ages: 7 and up
- Weight limit: 240 lbs
- Walking only ride—no trotting or cantering
- No pregnant riders, please
*Transportation available from Waikiki on Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Young Adults
Climb Into the Saddle and See a New Side of Hawaii
Enjoy a relaxing horseback ride through one of Oahu’s hidden treasures—the Hawaiian countryside of Gunstock Ranch. You and your horse will travel through shady forest trails and trek across open pastures, spotting grazing cattle, soaring island birds, and maybe even a family of wild pigs.
The grand finale of the tour is the lookout over the stunning North Shore coastline and the quiet town of Laie, nestled on the edge of the crystal-clear ocean. It’s a great spot for photos and a moment of relaxation in one of the most beautiful places around. Plus, the whole ride will be intimate, with small group sizes, so you can experience an authentic paniolo (Hawaiian cowboy) adventure.
Round Trip Transportation available for the 9 am Ride on Wednesdays and Thursdays
Fly-Shuttle provides round trip transportation to Gunstock Ranch from Waikiki.
- Pickup spots and schedules are listed below.
- The location of your hotel will determine your pickup location.
- Round trip will start back at 11:00 and drop-offs will be to the same hotels as pick up in reverse order.
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your pickup time.
- Please have a copy of your booking with you.
- Round Trip Transportation $25 per person
6:50 am – Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona Street)
6:55 am – Ilikai Flagpole
7:00 am – Hale Koa Hotel (Port Cochere)
7:05 am – La Croix Hotel (Olohana Street)
7:10 am – Sheraton Waikiki (Aloha Landing)
7:15 am – Seaside Avenue (in front of Ross)
7:20 am – Alohilani Resort
7:25 am – Aston Waikiki Beach (Paoakalani Avenue)
7:35 am – Kahala Resort
- We are closed on Sundays. Cancellations for Monday tours need to be done via email.
- We tour rain or shine. In the event we cancel a tour due to unsafe conditions, a full refund will be issued.
- If a customer wants to cancel due to weather, no refund will be given.
- Two rider minimum. If this minimum is not met, we will contact you to reschedule. You may choose to pay an additional $25 to make it a private ride.
For Private Tours
- Arriving late for your tour will affect your tour length.
- All tours need to end at the scheduled time.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have proper directions to our location.
- We will reschedule rides based on availability. Rides that cannot be rescheduled will receive a full refund.
- You will have 24 hours before your tour time to reschedule in order to receive a full refund.
Less than 24 hours and up to 2 hours before tour time:
- You can receive a 50% refund
2 hours before tour time or less:
- No refund will be available. Guests may reschedule with an additional 25% (of the price paid) as a rebooking fee.
- Please allow yourself ample time to reach us. Feel free to use the map on our site to ensure you find the right location.
- Please give yourself an additional 15 min due to traffic and construction.
Please check-in 30 minutes before your rides start time. Each rider must attend a 15-minute safety briefing prior to riding.
Detailed directions will be included in your confirmation email.
- Long pants
- Covered shoes
- Light jacket (if it’s chilly)
*Please note that backpacks and big bags will not be allowed on tours.*