Come to Gunstock’s Hawaiian Legacy Forest to plant a Monarch Milo tree. Bring your friends or the whole family and make a difference together.
- Picnic lunch included
- Monarch Milo included (one tree per party)*
*Upgrade to a dedicated and trackable tree
- Passengers - UTV
- Passengers - Pinzer UTV
- Monarch Milo Legacy Tree
An Unforgettable Eco-Adventure
It’s a beautiful experience to plant a tree, and it’s even more special when you can immerse yourself in the land where the new tree will grow. After you plant a Monarch Milo tree in the Legacy Forest, you’ll buckle up in a rugged off-road vehicle and cruise down jungle paths and mountain trails, seeing wildlife, learning stories of the land, and maybe even trying some local fruit if it’s in season.
At the top of the ranch, overlooking the ocean, you’ll sit down to enjoy a local picnic lunch in a private and relaxing setting. This is a great time to soak up the beautiful sights and sounds and reflect on the positive legacy you’ve left behind by planting a native tree.
An upgrade to a trackable tree is also available, which links you to the tree through proprietary GPS technology, part of our partnership with Hawaii Legacy Reforestation Initiative. This includes a special dedication to honor a loved one or celebrate a special event.
- We are closed on Sundays. Cancellations for Monday tours need to be done via email.
- We tour rain or shine. In the event we cancel a tour due to unsafe conditions, a full refund will be issued.
- If a customer wants to cancel due to weather, no refund will be given.
- Two rider minimum. If this minimum is not met, we will contact you to reschedule. You may choose to pay an additional $25 to make it a private ride.
For Private Tours
- Arriving late for your tour will affect your tour length.
- All tours need to end at the scheduled time.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have proper directions to our location.
- We will reschedule rides based on availability. Rides that cannot be rescheduled will receive a full refund.
- You will have 24 hours before your tour time to reschedule in order to receive a full refund.
Less than 24 hours and up to 2 hours before tour time:
- You can receive a 50% refund
2 hours before tour time or less:
- No refund will be available. Guests may reschedule with an additional 25% (of the price paid) as a rebooking fee.
- Please allow yourself ample time to reach us. Feel free to use the map on our site to ensure you find the right location.
- Please give yourself an additional 15 min due to traffic and construction.
Please arrive promptly 30 minutes before your ride’s start time to check-in.
Detailed directions will be included in your confirmation email.
- Long pants
- Covered shoes
- Light Jacket (if it’s chilly)
*Please note that backpacks and big bags will not be allowed on tours.*