Discover historic Gunstock Ranch on a private horseback tour and leave your mark by planting a native tree.
- Monarch Milo included (one per tour group)
*Upgrade to a dedicated and trackable tree.
- Passenger (One Monarch Milo per group)
- Lap Child (0-3)
Restore the Land
As emissions rise and many wonder how they can curb their carbon footprint, tree plantings remain a simple but powerful way to fight pollution and create a legacy that will give back to the earth and the community for decades to come. When you plant a tree in Gunstock Ranch’s Legacy Forest, you not only send a ripple of positive change, but you participate directly in a special cultural experience.
During your tree planting and eco-tour, our guides will talk about the history of the Hawaiian land and how your tree will contribute to healing the local ecosystem. You’ll see wildlife, grazing cattle, and ocean views, then personally plant the tree in a memorable ceremony. When you leave, you’ll have made a measurable difference in the effort to create a sustainable future.
If you’d like to plant additional trees, you can upgrade to a specially dedicated and trackable tree. Proprietary technology lets you virtually monitor your tree’s growth and a dedication can be a wonderful way to honor a loved one or commemorate a special event.
- We are closed on Sundays. Cancellations for Monday tours need to be done via email.
- We tour rain or shine. In the event we cancel a tour due to unsafe conditions, a full refund will be issued.
- If a customer wants to cancel due to weather, no refund will be given.
- Two rider minimum. If this minimum is not met, we will contact you to reschedule. You may choose to pay an additional $25 to make it a private ride.
For Private Tours
- Arriving late for your tour will affect your tour length.
- All tours need to end at the scheduled time.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have proper directions to our location.
- We will reschedule rides based on availability. Rides that cannot be rescheduled will receive a full refund.
- You will have 24 hours before your tour time to reschedule in order to receive a full refund.
Less than 24 hours and up to 2 hours before tour time:
- You can receive a 50% refund
2 hours before tour time or less:
- No refund will be available. Guests may reschedule with an additional 25% (of the price paid) as a rebooking fee.
- Please allow yourself ample time to reach us. Feel free to use the map on our site to ensure you find the right location.
- Please give yourself an additional 15 min due to traffic and construction.
Please arrive promptly 30 minutes before to check-in.
Detailed directions will be included in your confirmation email.
- Long pants
- Covered shoes
- Light jacket (if it’s chilly)
- Water Bottle
*Please note that backpacks and large bags will not be allowed on tour*