With pony rides, a petting zoo, party pavilions, and a playground, Gunstock Ranch has you covered for your next private event.
Make friends with a horse
This Hawaiian horse day camp is geared for the beginner rider aged 8-13 years old. It is the perfect introduction to learning about horses. The day is filled with horse fun, education, and adventure. Students are taught horse safety and how to properly mount and dismount. They’ll learn basic horse commands and then put their new skills to the test on a trail ride.
We have 18 spots available. All bookings are completed online and must be done 24 hours prior to the day. We have to have a minimum of 10 participants to hold the event.
*Check Facebook for the dates of the camp this year!*
- Signed waiver and check-in by a parent or guardian is required on the first day
- Drop off your children at the Gunstock Ranch Trails Office area (lower pavilion) between 7:30 – 7:45 a.m.
- Pick-up is between 2-2:15 p.m.
Payments must be made at the time of booking. We will allow you a full refund 72 hours prior to the event. After the 72 hour mark, no refund will be available. This is due to the fact that we have reserved staff and horses for this event.
- Covered shoes are required (if you have cowboy boots you can wear them)
- Long pants
- Water bottle
- Sack lunch (labeled with first and last name)
- Smiles and ready for fun