Pony rides, petting zoo, pavilion, playground – already sounds like a party. You’ll be surprised how affordable it is to have Gunstock Ranch host your next private event.
Crazy About Horses
Love horses? Here is your chance to spend a day with one. We are offering a one-day camp for you to get your boots wet. We hope you get hooked!
This Hawaii horse day camp is geared for the beginner rider aged 8 – 13 years old. It is the perfect introduction to learning about horses. The day is filled with horse fun, education, and adventure. Students are oriented with and taught safety around horses. They also learn how to properly mount and dismount, learn basic commands of making a horse do what they want, and go on a trail ride. Students also learn, through hands-on experience, basic care for horses, and how to saddle and ride Western style.
We have 18 spots available. All bookings are done online and must be done 24 hours prior to the day. We have to have a minimum of 10 participants to hold.
- Signed waiver and check-in by a parent or guardian is required on the first day
- Drop off your children at the Gunstock Ranch Trails Office area (lower pavilion) between 7:30 – 7:45 a.m.
- Pick-up is between 2-2:15 p.m.
Payments must be made at the time of booking. We will allow you a full refund 72 hours prior to the event. After the 72 hour mark, no refund will be available. This is due to the fact that we have reserved staff and horses for this event.
- Covered shoes are required (if you have cowboy boots you can wear them)
- Long pants
- Water bottle
- Sack lunch (labeled with first and last name)
- Smiles and ready for fun