Join us for this free community Easter egg hunt and petting zoo on the North Shore in Laie, Hawaii every April.
Celebrate fall in sunny Hawaii
Note: Coming back Fall 2020!
Come and see our favorite horses get in the Halloween spirit, dressed in costume ready to take keiki on pony rides. The fall festivities include our petting zoo, a hay ride, pumpkin chucking, sack races, face painting, food, and so much more!
- Gates open at 9:00 am
- Free Parking
- Admission includes:
- Petting Zoo, Family Games and Costume Contest with prizes
- $5 per person pre-sale (online purchase till Oct. 26th)
- $8 per person at the door
- Children 2 and under are free
- Additional activities ranging from $1-$6 are available with a purchase of scripts.
- Pony Rides
- Hay Ride
- Pumpkin Chucking
- Face Painting (FRG from USS Charlotte (SSN 766))
- Horseshoe Painting
- Free Activities
- Petting Zoo
- Costume Contest with prizes
- Vote for Best Dressed Horse and Wrangler
- Lawn games
- Family games with prizes
- Educational Taro and Poi booth
- and much more . . .
- Food Vendors – Cash Only
- Ulu Lemonade
- Tin Hut BBQ
- Holoholo Snow
- Gunstock Grass-Fed Beef and Hot Dogs, chips and water
- Wear closed toed shoes.
- Jogging strollers or hiking backpacks preferred. The ground is uneven and rocky.
- Cash only. There is no bank machine on site.
- Limited picnic tables available for seating. Bring a chair or mat to sit on if you plan to stay.
- No coolers allowed.
- No alcohol allowed on the property.
- No smoking allowed during the event.