Swimming Classes – Oahu, Hawaii
Call now to enroll in our next session: 808-342-7273
Pre-Assessment – Free
For all new swimmers we will do a pre-assessment swim test to determine which swim level they will fit into in our swim school. We have found this to be the most effective way to meet the individual needs of your child. Although it is not a requirement it is highly recommended.
15 Minute Private Swim Lesson
Designed for children who are uncomfortable in the water, this lesson provides one-on-one time with the instructor. 8 lessons – $68
2 to 5 years old, 3 swimmers per class, 8 x 3o minute lessons – $72
- Level 1 – Generally for ages 2 – 3, where children are already comfortable in the water and begin to expand their swimming abilities by gaining confidence learning to float, glide and use their arms and legs – 3 swimmers per class.
- Level 2 – Generally for ages 3-4, where swimmers gain experience learning to float and glide on their own, preparing to swim independently – 3 swimmers per class
- Level 3 – Generally for ages 4-5, where swimmers are able to float and glide independently. During this class their skills will be refined, they will swim on their front and back without assistance and learn new swimming strokes – 3 swimmers per class.
Learn to Swim
6 years to teen, 8 x 30 minute lessons – $72
- Level 1 – Begin developing positive attitudes, good swimming habits and safe practices in and around the water – 4 swimmers per class.
- Level 2 – Give participants success with fundamental skills, including learning how to float without support and to recover to a vertical position – 4 swimmers per class.
- Level 3 – Build on the skills in Level 2 by providing additional guided practice in deeper water – 3-5 swimmers per class.
- Level 4 – Develop swimmer’s confidence in the strokes learned in Level 3 and to improve other aquatic skills – 3-5 swimmers per class.
- Level 5 – Refine strokes learned in Level 4 and build up swimmers endurance and improve aquatic skills – 3-5 swimmers per class.
Parent and Child Aquatics Class
6 months to 2 years old, 8 x 15 minute lessons – $68
- Familiarize young children (from ages 6 months to about 3 years) to the water and prepare them to learn to swim. We teach you, how to teach your child. It is not designed to teach children to become good swimmers or to survive in the water on their own rather, to gain the important fundamental skills of aquatics.
30 Minute Private and Semi-private Lessons
We also offer private and semi-private lessons. This option is ideal for swimmers younger than preschool age, older students that have not taken swimming before or would like to refine their strokes.
- 30 Minute Private – 3 1/2 to adult, one-on-one with instructor, 8 lessons – $136
- 30 Minute Semi-private – 2 swimmers of similar skills, 8 lessons – $93
Teens through adult, 8 x 30 minute lessons – $72
- Expert technique training from our certified instructors.
- Minimum of 4 students required.
(Prices listed do not include taxes and fees)