- Parents and Guardians must sign a waiver for children 17 years old and younger.
- All riders must be (7) seven years of age to qualify for the regular horseback rides. Please don’t ask us to fudge on child’s age no matter the experience level. The Keiki (child) Horseback Experience allows for children 2 yrs. and older.
- Only one rider per horse. No packing or doubling is allowed.
- Body weight must not exceed 240 lbs.
- No Pregnant riders will be permitted to ride.
- Gunstock Ranch is a alcohol free establishment. No intoxicated riders will be allowed on a horseback ride. If a rider shows up intoxicated they will be asked to leave and no refund will be given.
- Smoking is not allowed at our check-in area or on the horseback ride.
- Backpacks and large jackets are not allowed on the rides. A small pack is on your saddle that fits a small water bottle or camera.
- We encourage guests to bring a small camera while on their ride.
- All riders must abide by the trail guides instructions. Do not leave the position you were assigned in the ride lineup. Horses will vie for position, please control them as instructed.
- Any purposeful attempt to run, trot or take a different turn will result in disqualification of your ride. You will be instructed to dismount.
- Helmets are considered personal protective equipment it is highly recommended that all persons wear a helmet, ATSM/SEI approved. Adults 18 years and older may opt to sign out of wearing a helmet.
- Riders 17 years old and younger are required to wear a helmet.
- Appropriate riding attire is long pants (jeans), shorts, shoes/boots/tennis or flats and walking shoes.
- A Liability Waiver must be thoroughly read and signed. You may print one out now or wait until you arrive at your ride where you will be given one to sign.
- Check in time is 20 min. before scheduled ride time. Please allow ample time to reach us.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who we feel would put our horses, other riders, or themselves in danger.
- Please remember that Gratuities are not included in your horseback ride price.
All riders must reserve their ride with a credit card. Cancellations or changes made with fewer than 24 hours of ride time are subject to a cancellation fee of 50%. Reschedules will be accommodated when possible. Changes or cancellations made before the 24 hour ride time will be given a full refund or given the opportunity to reschedule their ride.
No Shows will not be given a refund.
Late fees of $20 per half hour will be charged to your card or paid cash upon arrival. It is your responsibility to ensure you have proper directions to our location. Please use the map we have on our site to ensure you find the right location. Please allow yourself ample time to reach us.
Horseback Ride Cancellation:
We plan to ride rain or shine. In the event we cancel a ride due to conditions we feel are unsafe for our trails, no charges will be applied, or a full refund will be issued. If a party calls in to cancel their ride because they don’t want to ride in the rain, and we plan to carry out the ride, no refund will be given.
Gratuities are not included.