Gunstock Ranch Fall Fun Day – Oahu, Hawaii
Join us for Gunstock’s Fall Fun Day on Saturday, Oct. 27th from 9 am to 3 pm. Come and see our favorite horses dressed in costume ready to take keiki on pony rides. The fun includes our petting zoo, a hay ride, pumpkin chucking, sack races, face painting, dressing up and painting horses, ono food and so much more!
- Gates open at 9:00 am
- Parking: $3 per car
- Admission includes:
- Petting Zoo, Family Games and Costume Contest with prizes
- Children 2 and under are free
- Additional activities ranging from $1-$6 are available with a purchase of scripts.
- Pony Rides
- Hay Ride
- Pumpkin Chucking
- Face Painting
- Horseshoe Painting
- Free Activities
- Petting Zoo
- Costume Contest with prizes
- Vote for Best Dressed Horse and Wrangler
- Lawn games
- Family games with prizes
- and much more . . .
- Food Vendors – Cash Only
- Wear closed toed shoes.
- Jogging strollers or hiking backpacks preferred. The ground is uneven and rocky.
- Cash only. There is no bank machine on site.
- Limited picnic tables available for seating. Bring a chair or mat to sit on if you plan to stay.
- No coolers allowed.
- No alcohol allowed on the property.
- No smoking allowed during the event.
Cash only event. See you October 27!