Hop on Over to Gunstock Ranch for our Annual Easter Egg Hunt in Hawaii
Join us for this free community easter egg hunt and petting zoo on April 15th at 10 a.m. sharp on the North Shore in Kahuku, Hawaii! Over 8,000 eggs will be hidden this year. There are hard boiled eggs donated from Cackle Fresh and thousands of candy-filled and toy filled eggs in each field. Special colored eggs can be turned in for money or prizes donated from businesses in the community. Our horses will also be giving horseback rides for $3.00 and a few vendors will be selling food. Cash only, please. Don’t miss out on the fun!
We hope to see you at the most unique Easter Egg hunt in Hawaii featuring pony rides, horses and other animals in our petting zoo at our ranch.
- Arrive early. Traffic gets bad as everyone is trying to arrive on time. We have created more parking options to hopefully help with the flow.
- Bring a basket or bag to collect the eggs.
- Wear closed toes shoes.
- Don’t forget your camera!
- Look for the pasture that best suits your child’s age.
- Make sure you know what eggs are money prize eggs. (Look for signs posted)
- Most Importantly: Don’t come late! The hunt starts at 10 am sharp. Plan on arriving at least 30 minutes prior to the start time to allow for parking and walking.
- Bring cash:
- Pony rides are $3
- Our grass fed beef will be available for purchase
- Vendors will be on site selling drinks and food.
- Ulu’s Lemonade
- Crazy Country Corn
We are looking for donations for prizes to make this event is tons of fun. If you would like to make a donation or you are a business that would like to donate a prize and/ or advertise please email Lilia. Everyone that makes a donation will have their name read out before the start of the race. Businesses with a donation over $100 value can hang a banner in our arena for advertising. Thank you to all those who donated in the past and help make community event a success!
- Cackle Fresh Eggs
- Gunstock Ranch
- Smith Ohana
Gunstock Ranch Easter Egg Hunt was started by Rita Smith and the tradition continues on through Greg and Kyndra Smith and their family. This free event has been a way for Gunstock Ranch to give back to the community and continues to grow each year because of the many helping hands.
Here are a few ways you can help:
- April 14th – 9 am – Gunstock Pool Pavilion – Join us to dye 4,000+ eggs and stuff 4,000+ eggs with candy. Children are welcome if they are accompanied by adults.
- April 15th – 7 am – Hiding eggs. It takes time and many hands to hide this many eggs. So come join in. Children are welcome to come and will be assigned to hide eggs in a pasture different than they will look in.
- Monetary donations – will go toward the expense of the eggs and candy. Gunstock Ranch does not make money from the egg hunt. It is put on purely for enjoyment and tradition. To make a donation email email@example.com
- Parking – Hundreds of people come every year and the more hands the easier it is for everyone.