Registration and Cancelation Policy
Registrations and cancelations polices
- To hold a spot, we take full payment (1/2 is non-refundable)
- Lessons will be held during breaks and holidays as indicated in schedule
- Class price requires a minimum of 3 swimmers (*if class doesn’t fill up it turns into a semi or private class; you will be charged the difference.
- We do not offer make ups for missed classes (unless we cancel class)
Method of Payment
We accept cash, check or credit cards. If paying with a credit card, the entire balance is due. If you are paying for swim lessons with cash we would ask that you place it in an envelope with your name on it so that we can trace the amount to you. Money can be given to the Aquatics Director or placed in the black box on the pool deck.
- Lifeguards reserve the right to make or modify rules as deemed necessary for safety.
- All swimmers must take a shower before entering the pool
- If your child is unable to swim independently a parent must accompany them in the pool at all times.
- Floaties can be worn however they do not replace an adult accompanying a child in the pool.
- No diapers. Plastic pants or swimmers required for children not toilet trained.
- No diving allowed.
- Some pool toys will be provided by Gunstock Aquatics. Additional toys must be approved by lifeguard before they are permitted in the pool.
- Any persons having open blisters, cuts, bandages, infectious disease, etc., are prohibited from using the pool.
- No running, boisterous or rough play or excessive noise within pool area.
- No food, drinks, or gum inside pool area.
- No drugs, beer, alcohol, smoking.
- Max Capacity: 35 swimmers will be permitted in the pool at a time.
- Lifeguards reserve the right to refuse admittance to or eject from the pool premises, any persons failing to comply with any pool regulations.